Please submit your abstract in the following way:
- (name, surname)
- (Company - name of plus its URL if relevant)
- (text of)
- Time required
- (mininum - multiples of 15 mins)
- (maximum - multiples of 15 mins)
- Printable version envisaged
- (yes or no)
Use ltugproc.cls (or tugproc.sty for Plain TeX) for preparing articles for conference proceedings (TUGboat macros). Both Plain and LaTeX macros are accepted, the latter are preferred however.
- abstracts — March 27, 2016 (Sunday), until midnight,
- papers, ready to be published in the conference preprints — April 10, 2016, (Sunday), until midnight.
Both abstracts and papers should be sent to the Program Committee: prog-2016 at gust dot org dot pl.